2011年4月22日星期五

jogathon that day and after jogathon day

haiz....too long didn't renew my blog......because lazy ....16/4/2011 is jogathon day.....that day was my first time went for jogathon ..... really first time ..... I haven't try it before ... so that day i'm very excited ..... but i also very scare ...... 3.2km how to jog???when the jogathon start .... i try my best to jog ...... when i jog until the station 12 .... actually i did not expect to get the first 20 ..... but until station 12 i'm very tired ..... the remaining distance i walked awhile jog awhile ... so when i arrived the destination already 100++ ...... after the jogathon day again a trouble thing ..... my friend cheat my friend and i ...... i need forgive her or not???Now all my friend very hate her...and they didn't chat with her ..... very bother arh!!!!

Suddenly i remember a song ......
sorry love, for wasting your time
and I'm sorry that hurt you
sorry that I fell through
sorry i was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true
but sorry doesn't turn back time

1 条评论: